Terms and Conditions
We love to give presents away. Is that warm feeling to make someone happy, even through simple ways. For that reason, every time we have a special date we will celebrate and make sure we show our appreciation for those who are the biggest reason for our daily handwork: our clients.
To make sure we keep our promotions, offers and present give aways reliable and in accordance to the law, we feel the need of stating simple rules, common to almost every type of promotion. The terms and conditions show below apply to all our offers, promotions, prize draws and give aways, unless stated by writing otherwise.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. The promoter is: Vertice Services, whose registered office is at 21 Knightsbridge, SW1X 7LY, London, UK.
- 2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Vertice Services and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition. However, whenever stated so, the competition is amongst clients only.
- 4. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.woobox.com and www.facebook.com/VerticeServices
- 6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- 7. Closing date for entry will be mentioned during the promotion. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- 8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as stated on the promotion/merchandising medias used during the campaign.
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- 11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- 12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- 13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- 14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- 16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- 19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- 20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- 21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Vertice Services and not to any other party.
What my clients say
I have been a client since the very beginning. Professionalism is paramount for them. The founder Rodolfo Basilio is a visionary and took the firm to where it is now. Definitely recommend.