Without good cashflow, your business will quickly grind to a halt. Vertice Services, want to ensure that your business gets off to a great start and stays that way with our Cashflow Boost service
From initial planning to ongoing actions, what you do within your business will influence how much cashflow you have to play with. Getting it right is tricky. Thankfully our trained professionals are there to help you devise a financial plan that works for your business and will ensure it improves month on month.
What is cashflow?
Cashflow is described as the amount of money flowing into and out of your business across each time period (ie, each month). Cash always flows both into and out of your business and the difference between these two is your loss or profit. Sometimes, the balance between these two is lost because you have bigger than expected bills or you are waiting for a customer to pay an invoice.
A lack of cashflow can mean that you are unable to invest in your business causing it to stagnate. It is also one of the main reasons a business will fail.
Ways to boost cashflow
Having good positive cashflow is essential to keep your business ticking over. Our advisors will tell you the best ways to improve your cashflow, including:
- Lending options such as short term loans, longer term loans and capital investments from third parties.
- Careful invoice managements such as chasing invoices regularly and shorter terms.
- A debt chasing process that is strictly adhered to and understood by your customers.
- Careful management of your own debts and invoice payments.
- Using cashflow forecasting to get a good idea of when cashflow ebbs and flows within your business.
- Selling inventory, equipment and buildings when no longer needed.
- Management of costs and overheads such as staff and rent.
- Staying competitive and boosting profit by increasing prices where possible.
Contact us about your cashflow boost
Our business experts are waiting to talk to you about your cashflow boost options. You can give us a call or drop us an email to set up a meeting.