Vertice Services understand that cash flow within any business can be hard to predict and that flexibility is important. That is why we offer Invoice Discounting as a way to give you cash when you need it
Our professionals can work with you to decide how much cash you need, how best to spend it and how your future invoice payments can be used to leverage that cash. The result is a low cost and low risk loan that is perfect for investing back into your business.
How does invoice discounting work?
One of the main benefits of invoice discounting is how flexible it can be. Take a look below to see how it works and why it is a great option for your business.
- Talk to us about your needs and set up invoice discounting with us
- Send your invoice to your client via our system
- We pay you up to 90% of the invoice immediately and use it to pay your own invoices, staff costs or invest in your business
- You ensure that your client pays the invoice as expected (including chasing them if required)
- You receive the final 10% when the invoice is paid (less our fees).
As you can see it is very simple and risk free for you. As long as you know your client will pay, you have instant access to those desperately needed funds and can meet all of your commitments.
In these scenarios, the business can repay the cash advance as the turnover increases, allowing for the ups and downs of business life.
Contact us to find out how we can help
We are happy to talk through how invoice discounting works and discuss your options. Feel free to give us a call and we will put you in touch with one of our professionals.