After registering for VAT, businesses are typically assigned a “tax period” that runs for about three months. Before the end of your first tax period, HMRC sends you VAT return
Because VAT can be a complex process for many business owners, Vertice services steps in to assist you with all the nitty-gritty details. We ensure you get the process done right so that your business continues to move in the right direction. This also means that you do not have to deal with any problems with HMRC VAT inspectors who are known to be very harsh in case you make mistakes. This also frees up a lot of time on your end allowing you to focus on the areas where you are talented in to grow the company. We offer a wide range of services that include:
- VAT registration.
- VAT expert advise
- Completing VAT returns.
- Advice on the best VAT scheme that is ideal for your entity and why.
- Resolving any VAT issues whether simple or complex.
- Identifying VAT saving opportunities.
- Supporting your business as it undergoes VAT inquiry or investigations.
- Making sure you comply with all VAT regulations.
- Defending defaults, surcharges, penalties, and assessments that HMRC imposes.
Our firm takes pride in the fact that we have a team of qualified tax advisors who do all the work so that you do not have to. Keep in mind that you may end up paying hefty penalties and interest for failing to submit your returns on time. We do not want you to undergo this stress reason we take over and make sure that everything falls into place as it should.
We have reliable accounting software systems we use to offer nothing but the very best.
Go ahead and get in touch with us on 0207 328 8338 so that we can discuss all your VAT requirements in an informal and friendly manner.